1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The www.moondreamwebstore.fi website (hereinafter, the "Site") is owned and operated by GTI (Gestion Textile Internationale) (hereinafter, "GTI", "we" or "our").
We protect the privacy of our users and customers according to applicable laws. This means that we have reported the collection and processing of your personal data to the CNIL (French Data Protection Commission) under declaration no. 1615774.
This document describes how we use your personal data and informs you of the measures GTI takes to ensure they are protected while they are being used for the Site, according to the French Information Technology and Liberties law of 6 January 1978 (hereinafter, the "Information Technology and Liberties law").
The term "cookies" covers all trackers deposited and/or read while consulting the Site on any type of terminal (computers, smartphones, digital tablets, web-connected videogame consoles, etc.).
While browsing our Site, browsing information from your computer could be recorded by programmes, including in files called "cookies" installed on your terminal.
These cookies are deposited either directly by us, in which case it is us collecting the information, or by some of our partners, in which case it is the partner collecting the information.
Some cookies may remain longer than others, but no cookie will be kept for more than 13 months on your terminal, according to applicable rules.
Such cookies do not allow for the identification of you personally. We use strictly necessary cookies to allow you to browse the Site to provide you with elementary features, to improve the features of the Site (for example by saving your preferences) and to improve the performance and user experience on the Site.
2.1 Cookies sent out via our Site
- Identify you when you connect to our Site
- Establish visiting statistics (number of visits, pages seen, visiting path, …)
- Allow us to display personalised content, such as product suggestions
- Provide you with content, including advertising, based on your interests
- Save information entered into various forms
- Follow your specific preferences, concerning pop-up notifications or display preferences for example
- Follow "favourite" products saved in your shopping cart
- Allow for secure management of and access to your personal space
2.2 Cookies sent out by third parties via our Site
While browsing our Site, one or more cookies from third companies may be placed on your terminal via pages of our Site. GTI is not able to access or control those cookies that are under the responsibility of the third parties.
Such cookies are deposited by third parties to identify the products viewed or purchased on the Site and send advertising to you in connection with your interests.
2.3 Your cookie preferences
Your browser settings allow you to receive notifications and restrict, block and/or delete cookies. In that case, you could still use the Site, but various services and features may be hampered or unavailable, including ergonomic page layout appropriate for the Site on your terminal, or storage of your products in your shopping cart.
Click here to view a Wikihow article on enabling and disabling cookies in your browser.
For more information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. COLLECTION, USE AND RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company undertakes to protect your Personal Data, collected during the ordering process. All Personal Data will be processed in strict confidentiality.
You acknowledge and accept that the Company may collect and process your personal data, for the sole purposes detailed hereafter, in accordance with the Company’s Confidentiality Policy, accessible on the Website and made available to you each time you place an order.
If you choose not to provide certain mandatory personal data, you may still visit some parts of the Website but risk not being able to access certain options, certain programs, certain offers and certain services requiring interaction with you and use of your personal data.
3.1 Collection of Personal Data
We may collect your Personal Data in the following cases:
- When you complete the registration form on the “Create your account” page, to create a customer account that will enable you to log in to the Website and purchase the Products and Custom Made Products. The Company collects and processes the following data for this purpose: title, last name, first name, e-mail address, date of birth, password, company, delivery and billing address, country, home and mobile telephone numbers, name of address.
- When you send a request via the “Contact Us” page, by filling in the online form. The data collected for this purpose is as follows: subject of the request, e-mail address, order number and your message.
- When you voluntarily provide your personal data, in particular via open forms or documents attached to your message on the “Contact us” page. You undertake to send accurate information that will not harm the interests or rights of third parties (in particular their intellectual property rights).
- We may also make use of daily logs. The information contained in the daily logs includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, the type of browser, the Internet Service Provider (ISP), the system date/time, the origin and destination pages, the pages clicked on and any other information that your browser gives us. We may use this information to administer the Website or to monitor your movements around the Website. However, we must point out that the electronic identification data identifies your login terminal or pages viewed on the Website during your browsing session and is generally insufficient on its own to identify you personally.
- Google Analytics: The Website may use a tool called "Google Analytics" to collect information on use of the Website. Google Analytics collects information such as the frequency of hits on the Website by users, the pages visited, and the other sites visited before arriving at the Website. We use the information we obtain from Google Analytics to improve our Website and our products. We do not associate the information collected by Google Analytics with the personal data identifying you. Google’s capacity to use and share the information collected by Google Analytics on your visits to our Website is limited by the Google Analytics Service Conditions, which can be consulted at www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html, and the Google Confidentiality Policy, which can be consulted at www.google.com/policies/privacy/. You can learn more about how Google collects and analyses data specifically related to Google Analytics at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can also prevent use of your data by Google Analytics by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. When you voluntarily provide your Personal Data, in particular multimedia content (photographs, videos, etc.), you agree to send accurate information and not to harm the interests or rights of third parties (in particular their intellectual property rights).
3.2 Use of Personal Data
The Company only collects and processes your Personal Data for which it has the legal bases. The legal bases include your consent (when you have given your consent), the contract (when data processing is required to perform a contract between you and the Company, or between you and our partners, for example, to provide you with the Products and Bespoke Products requested) and “legitimate interests”.
When processing of personal data is subject to your consent, you have the right not to consent or to withdraw your consent at any time; when processing of your personal data is for legitimate interests, you have the right to object. For any questions concerning the legal bases the Company uses to collect and use personal data, please contact our Customer Service.
The information you send on the Website allows the Company to:
- Identify and authenticate your access to the Website;
- Perform the sales contract and ensure delivery of the Products and Bespoke Products purchased by you;
- Inform you about the Products and Bespoke Products;
- Deal with your questions or requests;
- Send you, with your agreement, advertising or marketing messages through any applicable communication channel, in particular e-mails, SMS, etc.;
- Allow you to benefit from promotions;
- Send the newsletter you have subscribed to;
- Improve our Website in terms of browsing and functionalities;
- Diagnose and remedy problems on the Website.
The Company guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data collected from you. The Company may however be led to share all or part of this personal data with third party suppliers in order to facilitate its business and provide the Website and its Products and services to Users.
This information may be transferred to other countries. The Company undertakes to act responsibly and only to interact with third party suppliers with a personal data policy governing their own processing of personal data, who can provide an adequate level of protection with regard to European data protection legislation (in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, known as “GDPR”). In all cases, the Company relies on contractual mechanisms and binding legal processes to legally transfer the personal data beyond the borders of the EEA and secure the flow of data.
The Company will only send your Personal Data to a third party business partner after receiving your prior consent to share this information (for example for a special promotional event).
The Company may ultimately be led to disclose all or part of your personal data or any other information that you have submitted via the Website if it considers that disclosing this information may help or is reasonably necessary:
- to comply with any law or regulation;
- to conduct any legal proceedings;
- to meet any request from a legal authority or any administrative authority authorised by the law, requesting communication of the data in accordance with the legislative provisions in force;
- to ensure compliance with our General Terms and Conditions of Sale;
- to identify, prevent or deal with a fraud or security issue;
- to protect the rights, ownership or security of the Website, its Users, or the public in general.
The Company undertakes however to notify you under the conditions set out in current legislation.
In order to comply with its contractual obligations, the Company may send this data to companies that it controls and to their subsidiaries, provided that these companies are subject to the same commitments set out in this Confidentiality Policy or the confidentiality regulations, guaranteeing a level of data protection that is at least equivalent.
Finally, the Company may share your personal data in the event of a sale, merger or takeover, or in preparation for these events. Any third party acquiring the company in full or in part will be authorised to use this data, but only if it complies with this Confidentiality Policy and once it has duly informed you of the transfer of the business. You can of course object, by exercising your legal rights as set out below.
In all cases, the Company (GTI) will use its best endeavours to ensure the confidentiality and security of the Personal Data collected when it is transferred to the above-mentioned persons.
3.3 Retention of Personal Data
Your personal data will be retained by the Company for a period not exceeding the period required for the purposes for which it has been collected or processed, in accordance with the provisions in force (in particular but not exclusively those set out in the French Commercial Code, Civil Code or Consumer Code).
The Company may however retain some personal data for a longer period, for the sole purposes of complying with any legal obligation or answering any questions or complaints sent to it following the cessation of the contractual relationship with its partners or with you.
3.4 Facebook and YouTube
GTI publishes an information and presentation page on Facebook, and a YouTube channel. You can follow these pages via the “Like” button (on Facebook) or “Subscribe” (on YouTube). The personal information you have indicated as public and accessible on your profile may then be collected by GTI.
Click here for a Wikihow article on how to activate and deactivate access to your data on Facebook.
Click here to find out how to change the confidentiality settings on Google/YouTube.
3.5 Subscribing and unsubscribing to our newsletter
The Website offers you the chance to subscribe free of charge to our newsletter, in order to receive information about our products, new products and news.
If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, you can unsubscribe by simply clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the newsletter. Your request will not be considered accepted until you have received a message confirming it. If you do not receive a confirmation message, please contact Customer Services, specifying the e-mail address you want to unsubscribe.
4. SECURITY MEASURES
The security of your Personal Data is important to us. We follow the security standards generally used in our sector, including the appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures and we comply with French and European legislation on protection of the Personal Data that we collect.
The GTI employees who have access to your Personal Data due to their tasks, undertake to treat it with the greatest confidentiality.
However, no Internet transmission method or electronic storage method is 100% secure. Therefore, although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot control the risks inherent in the Internet and would draw your attention to the potential risks in terms of one-off losses of data or attacks on the confidentiality of data transiting the network.
If you have any questions about the security of the service, please contact Customer Services
5. LINKS AND INTERACTIONS WITH THIRD PARTY SITES
The Website allows you to interact with third party sites or may contain links to other sites, mobile apps and third party services which are not owned or controlled by us (each being a “Third Party Service”). We are not responsible for the confidentiality practices or content of Third Party Services. Please note that the Third Party Service may collect information about you. We therefore invite you to read the General Terms and Conditions and Confidentiality Policies of each Third Party Service with which you choose to interact.
6. EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with the legislation in force, in particular French Law No. 78/17 of 6 January 1978 on Data Protection, and the GDPR, you have the right to access, rectify and erase your personal data, the right to restrict processing and the right to portability of your data.
You also have the right to object to processing of your data by the Company for legitimate reasons, and the right to make a complaint to the CNIL (French Data Protection Agency).
You can exercise these legal rights at any time, sending your request by e-mail, post or telephone to Customer Services.
To enable the Company to meet your request, you must send the information required to identify you: your last name, first name, e-mail and postal address if applicable.
After erasing your personal data, you will not be able to restore it. Moreover, the Company cannot assure you that erasing your data will remove any content or personal information that you may have otherwise made public.
7. USE OF DATA IN THE EVENT OF TAKEOVER OR CHANGE IN CONTROL OF GTI
As our business develops, we may transfer or acquire subsidiaries or businesses. As a result of such transactions, customer information may be one of the assets transferred, but will remain subject to the commitments set out in this Personal Data Policy.
In addition, if there is a change in control of our company, a takeover, collective insolvency proceedings or sale of our company's assets, the Personal Data may be transferred to third parties.
8. PERSONAL DATA POLICY FOR MINORS
The Website does not target minors but is not exclusively for adults, as it does not contain any content prohibited to minors under the age of 18.
The forms and questionnaires on the Website are not intended to collect information from minors. If information on a minor is collected by the Website, the minor’s legal representative can contact us to rectify, modify or erase this information (see Article 6 – Individual rights over Personal Data).
9. QUESTIONS / CONTACT
For any questions or comments about this Personal Data Policy or the way in which we collect and use your Personal Data, please contact Customer Services by e-mail, post or telephone.